Thursday, April 15, 2010

15 April 2010 its suppose to be our 4 months anniversary but...


i cry in the corner after we hung up i just don't know why
my tears just came down and i was hoping that i could stop the tears but i just couldn't ...
i tell myself i am a STRONG GIRL! yeah i am STRONG this stupid thing won't beat me down
but i just couldn't stand it anymore yeah i am a fucking hell stupid person! i know i piss u off cause i don't trust u
but wow i guess i lost in this battle aye... i am the loser and i don't mind taking all the blame i don't care. its just that i quit being strong ...
its just so hard to breath sometime when everyone thinks that you are okay when you are not
and when you want someone to back u up no one does and when u want a shoulder to cry on no one is there...
i don't want to walk this road alone...
i don't even know if you are going to talk to me anymore i ran into the toilet shut the door and i started crying again... this time i think about all the happy times and i even think about the thing i got for you but this all happen and i don't think u will want it... i just feel so sick and tired now...
my heart is bleeding tears are falling down
and i still have to put a smile on my face and say "everything is okay"...
so ok i am prepared pour the blame down and drown me to death after all u all think i deserve it rite =)

No comments:

Post a Comment