Monday, May 3, 2010

How i wish every moment with you last =)

thank you sweetie i really love the video you made for me for our 4 months anniversary its really nice although the pictures are blur but it means a lot to me knowing that when i fall down there will always be someone there helping me stand up and walk through this life without loneliness and fear =)being with you really changed my life a lot and i love you baby

i am a blur and well kinda slow girl but when i met you i became happier and i just love every moment spent with you =)
Promise me you will hold my hand forever <3 <3 and hug me tight don't let go



The End ILOVEYOUBABY
U MAKE ME SMILE LIKE I NEVER SMILE BEFORE
although we been thru enough SHIT AND CHAOS but i still want u to know i will always be by your side baby =)

No comments:

Post a Comment