Saturday, December 14, 2013

Back from stoneage

Hiyya , I've disappeared for quite a while due to my hectic uni schedule! Just in case you don't know what I'm doing now , I'm currently studying Civil Engineering at University of Nottingham Malaysia Campus :)
Yes I'm still in Malaysia and not UK , at first I really thought it would suck so badly cause my dream was to go abroad to study and live a fancy life but i guess things don't always turn out the way you want it to be so you've got to learn how to make the best out of it !I also met a lot of great friends that like me for who I am and would keep up with my bullshits *Thank GOD* .



Cut the shit , I would like to dedicate this post to my boyfriend cause he has been such a great lover and best friend both at the same time :) both of us are almost two worlds apart but we still have tons of similarities maybe that's why we are attracted and unfortunately overly attached to each other :)
One would dress so shabbily , the other would be overdressed even on a Sunday morning when nothing is really going on! You keep up with my bullshit , scold me when it's necessary and spoil me with all your love and affection :) Even though we are pretty far apart now you still make time for me every week , still keep up with my bullshit and never fail to put a smile on my face :) Love you loads!!!



 Happy 23rd monthsary to my beloved boyfriend :) Bryan Mehta! can't wait to spend my birthday , Christmas and New Year with you :)



Totally a waste of your time sorry! but thanks for reading it anyways <3 a="" be="" br="" coming="" different="" next="" post="" round="" stay="" tuned="" up="" will="" with="">

No comments:

Post a Comment