Friday, September 2, 2011

Switch Up Twitch up

You know how things can get a lil haywire throughout the days?!
Well yeah!
JUSTIN BIEBER... he is always singing cute songs like
"Baby Baby Baby Ohhhh Like Baby Baby Baby Nooo"-BABY-
And
"I'm overboard and i need your love to pull me up i can't swim on my own"-Overboard-
And
"I close my eyes and i just see a better day"-Pray-
He is the guy that every kids/teenagers want to get a piece of him and all the boys just hate the crap out of him!
I bring you Justin Bieber and his Belieber fans!

Bieber!
And his SCREAMING FANS!


And Now i PRESENT YOU THE RAPPING BIEBER!!!!!!

JUSTIN BIEBER & LIL WAYNE - DR BIEBER DROPPED MY WORLD

Ladies Love me

freestyle rapping

Bieber there is something i got to admit... your freestyle rap isn't that nice but i like it when you rap with Chris Brown but still rapping is not your game babe!
stick with your cute love songs , pop songs and r&b its just weird to see such a cute boy rap like the big boys!

i present you the big boys that RULE Rapping!

Mr. Lil Wayne

Mr. Pit Bull

Mr. Flo Rida

Mr. Eminem

Mr.Chris Brown

These are the rappers that i love most although rapping is very vulgar and often about Women , Sex , Alcohol and Money but who cares!i just love their music the beat is sick , some great artist like Eminem can sing very touching and true songs ! i just love them =)
Beiber i think you should stick with your A-Game that is to continue producing the same songs you sing =)

-i speak my mind out-
Peace Yall!!!
-Signing out- Crystalbebe

No comments:

Post a Comment