Sunday, November 22, 2009

Angel fall...

yesterday my cousin lend me this book Angel Fall it was a really sad n meaningful book...
i cried from the start of the story..
i read 10chapters already and it made me feel u have to cherish every moment with the one you love...
and even if u lost it at least u had the memory with you
all those flash backs that is the smallest thing that make u look back and ask yourself what did i do? did i make the correct move ? am i a jerk ...
and when i look at what i have now i ask myself why am i even doing this?why am i wasting my time on something that can never happen urggh what am i even thinking!
sometimes you just hope someone would understand what you are thinking know what you want can read you mind so you don't have to hide how you feel
love is just so weird when you look in that person's eyes you would feel mesmerize and its like a thousand steps pounding in your heart but when its over its like you can hear your heart breaking into pieces ..
love is like heaven but hurts like hell ...
_______________________________________________
someone once told me
that you have to choose
what you win or lose
you cant have everything
dont you take chances
you might feel the pain
dont you love in vain
cause love wont set you free
i could stand by the side
and watch this life pass me by
so unhappy but safe as could be

CHORUS
so what if it hurts me
so what if i break down
so what if this world just throws me off the edge
my feet run out of ground
i gotta find my place
i wanna hear my sound
dont care about other pain infront of me
cause im just tryna be happy, yea
just wanna be happy, yea
MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments

No comments:

Post a Comment