Sunday, July 4, 2010

Busted ♥


today after cheer practice i went out to eat at Nurin MAMAK near Carefore
and then i went with him.
and on the way back , my mom saw him and i was BUSTED! because he try to hide and it didn't work so everything ended up so SCREWED UP!
on the way home i got lectured she keep telling me to break up and stuff like that
i am so angry pissed off and TIRED!
sick and TIRED of what she says! But at least me n him we went to the Pet Shop with 2 of my juniors and we saw cute puppies , rabbits and HAMSTERSS!!!! AAHHHHH i want a puppy! its so cute =D

Listening to Justin Bieber Ft Usher :Somebody to love
I don’t need a whole lot
But for you I admit I
Rather give you the world
Or we can share mine

I know that I won’t be the first one
Given you all this attention
But baby listen

I just need somebody to love
I-I don’t need too much

Just need somebody to love.
(Somebody to love)
I don’t need nothing else
I promise girl, I swear.
I just need somebody to love.

I need somebody I-I need somebody
I need somebody I-I need somebody.


COUNTDOWN BOX : Days til Cheer COMP
4 DAYS excluded Cheer Clinic

No comments:

Post a Comment