Thursday, July 15, 2010

Leaving



you know how much it hurts when you say those things.
its like i think i just loss my best friend forever that was once the funniest guy i have ever met and the craziest shit that has ever happen to me!
i feel down again...
all i want now
is just my pillow so that i can cry on and scream...
headache is killing me...things you said just made me die
i can't believe u said that and i can't believe we argue
just one day before you are going to leave...
best friends forever those days when we all use to skip classes make prank calls go party enjoy all are gone
you said the old you is DEAD...
i don't care even if the new you is a cold hearted person i don't care cause you are my BFF once my BFF forever my BFF...
i know how you feel
cause i feel it too...
i feel so sick when i am sad no one is there for me
when i get bullied people would just stand and stare
when i skip classes it just doesn't feel the same no more...
now i feel like heyy whats the point of all these! how i wish that time can go back again and you can stay maybe things will never be the same
maybe we all won't go our separate ways and end up when one of us want to meet each other we won't feel like "YOU AIN'T MY BESTIE NO MORE"
you know how sad is it ?? i learn something when you hate someone so much , you will say anything to hurt them and to stand at your angle ...
but what about me! i am left here all alone... with no one to hold
you think i am happy
i put a fucking smile on my face i tell everyone its okay
people believe me and no one sees what i feel inside...
its like i'm about to die and no one knows!

you feel the pain going down your throat you feel like the pain goes up ur brain and you can't think straight you feel like vomiting everything you eat out...
i'm so tired... i just want to hug someone... in a state of sadness

No comments:

Post a Comment