Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Young Love ♥ Freedome ♥

you gave me a wake up call...
you make me realize that i need to start getting serious about my future what i want and how i want it to be like...
Future is something people usually try to run away from... you gave me a glance of my own future if i work hard...
i realize that form 4 has pass so fast and i didn't get anything out of it i wasted all my time on things that is not necessary ...
i told myself this year form 5 is taking SPM next year it will be us... i started panicking and getting scared...
so i decided to study hard from now... and see what i can make out of my life in the future its not that far though ...
i might not know how you and me will be like now or in the future but i just know that you are funny friendly you always make me laugh =) you are seriously one of a kind ...
you can make me feel like there is no need shouting at people using bad words or try being cool hanging out with everyone... you just have to be yourself ...
and people will love you if you love them a lot
things will come to you if you want it desperately
and if you care about people , people will care about you =)
today is moon cake festival Happy moon cake festival
Although i can't get the lantern i wanted but its okay you get mad at it for awhile then you get fed up of it you'll be like OK WHATEVER ..
And i really had a great time today in school...
Each of us brought 1 moon cake to school and well as usual i am lame so i bought a hot green tea too ;D
haha we all had fun eating sharing moon cakes and we even offer the Malay students and they like it =) they say its nice!!! hahaha
And i notice that everyone in the class seem to be growing up now ahahaha everyone is not making that much CHAOS in class and we all start to study FINALLY!!! ahaha
WELL now at night its time to celebrate this awesome festival with our families burning some candles and lanters ;D ahahah
<3
i miss ****♥
-signing off-
0 Crystalbebe♥ 0

No comments:

Post a Comment