Sunday, April 3, 2011

Camera Hunting

I have always wanted to get a camera but i didn't know what to buy and i am always 50% 50% about it!
But today i finally told myself :" Crystal you know what!You need a camera! you can't depend on others to take a photo of you cause it isn't nice troubling others"
So yeahhhh i eventually got a few cameras in mind
Canon 600D

Ricoh GX200

Ricoh CX5


But well they don't sell Ricoh in most of the shops because its not really a top seller among people so they mostly focus on Canon and Nikon! =)
after surveying for god knows how long i finally choose this camera similar to a DSLR and its compact =) It's a new camera that has just been launched around March!
OLYMPUS ZX-1

i love it!!!
They even gave me a free brush to clean the lens!

Then me , my mom and my bro went to ichiban ramen to eat =)

Yummyyy i am eating the Spicy Pork Ramen *Actually i don't know the name of it but its something like that XD *

Terriyaki Chicken rice yummmss

Me again at Ichiban Ramen =P
And i bought this super cute sticker from popular book shop! Fishyy =)
Didn't know why but this sticker caught my eyes and i quickly bought it without any second thoughts!




-Thats about it from me today!-
Will post most pictures tomorrow =)
-signing out-
0 Crystalbebe 0

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for taking the time to discuss that, I feel strongly about this and so really like getting to know more on this kind of field. Do you mind updating your blog post with additional insight? It should be really useful for all of us.
    I was surfing net and fortunately came across this site and found very interesting stuff here. Its really fun to read. I enjoyed a lot. Thanks for sharing this wonderful information. wosports

    ReplyDelete