Wednesday, January 13, 2010

i love you ♥

i lived my life for 15 years going to 16 years
my past 15 years of life was dull and boring...
i didn't really enjoy my life until i meet friends i love ;) people i enjoy hanging out with and i found YOU ...
you came into my life , you wake me up from my sleep and tell me that there is more to life than just studying and partying! there is something call love that i have long forgotten to take it seriously...
you made me believe that fairy tales do happen and cupid do bring two person together the first time they meet each other ♥
you made me fall for you so deeply and you made me feel like a princess and you are my knight

-some people say that you only mix with the same type of person same race you don't mix with others but when true love hits you in the heart you wouldn't care about it anymore...you will do anything to please him impress him let him know that you love him and you would want to be by his side :) its just like why some people kiss in the public although others were looking cause they didn't care about the problem they only want to be with the person they love most and cherish every moment-♥

i don't care about that either! i only know that i love you so much that i couldn't live without you and it really makes me happy when the phone vibrates i see your name there 1 MSG from reek :D it really puts a smile on my face everytime i see you or your text ! :D ♥

♥-signing off-♥
MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments

No comments:

Post a Comment